[DeTomaso] Wondering how California banning fossil fuel in 27 years will impact the long term value of our cars? NPC

richard at richardgreenblum.com richard at richardgreenblum.com
Tue Sep 18 16:01:15 EDT 2018

I studied mechanical engineering at Texas A&M. The head of the department specialized in balancing power plant turbines with vibration/harmonic issues and was being flown all over the world on a fairly regular basis to solve problems. Of course, that meant we rarely got to experience his lectures…

Richard
Austin, TX