[DeTomaso] Wondering how California banning fossil fuel in 27 years will impact the long term value of our cars? NPC

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:46:37 EDT 2018

Being able to balance a steam turbine was supposedly one of my responsibilities.
I was assigned to the factory to learn the methodology my boss had developed for the company.  He had coin the phrase for taking the measurements, calculating and placing the correction weights as a "Shot".  When discribing an engineer to the customer for an assignment, the boss would call that person "Single Shot".  For some reason he always called me "Gatling Joe"