[DeTomaso] Wiper Motor Shield?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 19:13:44 EDT 2018

Mike Mayberry has one on eBay right now, I know because I am missing the one on my GT5 and looked prior to heading out on the PNW Fall cruise. I tried the one off my '74 and it didn't fit the later GT5 Embo chassis, so I will be fabricating one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-71-74-PARTS-WIPER-MOTOR-COVER/192651587338?hash=item2cdaedef0a:g:-cQAAOSwlUhbitTH

Julian

Would anyone happen to have a wiper motor shield collecting dust?
And maybe a nice windshield washer nozzle?

Thanks,

   [1]https://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-71-74-PARTS-WIPER-MOTOR-CO