[DeTomaso] Oil cooler question

Jeff Kimball jgkrenton at comcast.net
Tue Sep 11 12:53:50 EDT 2018

Asa:

No real hurry.  Just returned from the NW Pantera cruise and the car is running great, but if I work the turbos much the existing Ford Interceptor cooler just can't keep up, as expected.  Upgrading the cooler is probably a worthwhile winter project.

Thanks again!

Jeff / 2467

-------------- next part --------------
[...]

     etc.) use the links above.

     [1][9]http://w7tsc.org
     [2][10]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
     [1][3][11]https://www.fluidyne.com/product-page/db-30500-water-to-oi
     [2][4][12]https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OEM-Oil-Cooler-For-94-96-Crow
[...]
     [5][13]https://www.fluidyne.com/product-page/db-30500-water-to-oil-c
     ooler 2.
     [6][14]https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OEM-Oil-Cooler-For-94-96-Crown-V
     ictoria-Gr
     and-Marquis-Police-Package-ONLY/182538207253?fits=Model%3ACrown+Vict
     oria%7CMake%
     3AFord&epid=1930515714&hash=item2a80200015:g:5MQAAOSwkShY-QrF
     etc.) use the li
     nks above.
     any message p
     osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They
     also grant
     the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the
     archiving of lis
     t messages.
     References
     1. [17]http://w7tsc.org/ 2. [18]http://www.teampanteraracing.com/ 3.
     [19]https://www.fluidyne.com/product-page/db-30500-water-to-oil-cool
     er 4.
     [20]https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OEM-Oil-Cooler-For-94-96-Crown-Vict
     oria 5.
     [21]https://www.fluidyne.com/product-page/db-30500-water-to-oil-cool
     er 6.
     [22]https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OEM-Oil-Cooler-For-94-96-Crown-Vict
     AOSwkShY-QrF 7. mailto:[23]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com 8.

   7. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist
   9. http://w7tsc.org/
  15. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist
  17. http://w7tsc.org/
  22. https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OEM-Oil-Cooler-For-94-96-Crown-Victoria-Grand-Marquis-Police-Package-ONLY/182538207253?fits=Model%3ACrown+Victoria%7CMake%3AFord&epid=1930515714&hash=item2a80200015:g:5MQAAOSwkShY-QrF
  23. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist
  25. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist