[DeTomaso] Oil cooler question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Sep 11 11:11:28 EDT 2018

Hi Jeff,
If you can wait a couple of days, I can probably tell you.  I'm flying
out tomorrow to meet with Dawg and get ready for SSCC.

I don't see why using the heater ports wouldn't work.  For a racing
application having no heater core in the cabin, it's like having two
dedicated ports already available just for this purpose.  If you want to
still use the heater core, then you'd plumb the cooler either before or
after the core.  If before, it will take longer for your heater to warm
up; if after, it will cool the oil more.

That's my perspective.
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager
******************************
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com

[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com

   [1][3]https://www.fluidyne.com/product-page/db-30500-water-to-oil-cooler

   [2][4]https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OEM-Oil-Cooler-For-94-96-Crown-Victoria

   1. [5]https://www.fluidyne.com/product-page/db-30500-water-to-oil-cooler
   2. [6]https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OEM-Oil-Cooler-For-94-96-Crown-Victoria-Gr
and-Marquis-Police-Package-ONLY/182538207253?fits=Model%3ACrown+Victoria%7CMake%
3AFord&epid=1930515714&hash=item2a80200015:g:5MQAAOSwkShY-QrF

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.