[DeTomaso] NPC - Insight Mars landing

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 26 15:40:45 EST 2018

Thanks Larry!  Yeah, one of these days POCA will invite me to speak and give my presentation
"Wheels On Mars".  Ha. __

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 11/26/18, 12:36 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Larry Finch via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

    All,

    Took a break from leaf raking and visited the JPL link provided by Terry Himes for Insight’s landing process.

    I am old enough to clearly remember the basketball sized Sputnik 1 and continue to be amazed at what dedicated professionals can accomplish over millions of miles and month after month of space travel.

    Congratulations to Terry and the rest of the JPL/NASA team that make things like this almost seem as easy as driving to the corner store.

    We all know it isn’t that easy.

    I now return to the seasonal leaf raking.

    Larry