[DeTomaso] NPC - Insight Mars landing

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 15:35:58 EST 2018

All,

Took a break from leaf raking and visited the JPL link provided by Terry Himes for Insight’s landing process.

I am old enough to clearly remember the basketball sized Sputnik 1 and continue to be amazed at what dedicated professionals can accomplish over millions of miles and month after month of space travel.

Congratulations to Terry and the rest of the JPL/NASA team that make things like this almost seem as easy as driving to the corner store.

We all know it isn’t that easy.

I now return to the seasonal leaf raking.

Larry