[DeTomaso] Window adjustment help!

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 22:39:03 EST 2018

Folks,Window rides up fine till 2 inches from top.  starts to bind and motor lug.   I understand there are are 2 tracks that guide window edge from bottom of door to top of window frame.  I also see the aluminum bar with channels on edge in middle of door that has the carriage with wheels to pull window up/down from regulator movement.   This carriage has 2 bolts on it that seem to a fix wheels. Adjustment screws?    This carriage also  has 2 bolts that "squeeze" window to hold window to carriage.  My glass seems to need to be move/adjusted  maybe 3/16 up/left/higher and/or backward toward the door handle edge of door (not hinge edge of door so it snugs in closer to felt channel. How do I make that adjustment?   Thank you .  .