[DeTomaso] Window adjustment help!

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 22:57:34 EST 2018

Cliff,

Window adjustment is a black art.

The channel in the middle has a ‘foot’ on it that attaches to the inside of the door bottom.  It also has spacers at the top between the inside of the door frame and the channel.

Carefully loosen the bolts and screws so that it is somewhat loose, then run the window up and down. You will likely see the track move around during the course of its movement. You need to find a happy spot where it tracks smoothly and then tighten everything down.....

Mike

Sent from my iPad