[DeTomaso] Precision Proformance temporarily closed....

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 13:33:03 EST 2018

Guys,

I just had a talk with Bobby Byars of Precision Proformance. He was hospitalized last week with leukemia and will be in the hospital until January.

He asked me to tell you that one of his friends is trying to fill existing open orders, but otherwise customers will have to wait until he gets out. He said both Tara at Hall Pantera and Steve at Panteras by Wilkinson are stepping up to help him out, and he urged customers with urgent needs to contact them.

Mike

Sent from my iPad