[DeTomaso] Fwd: Npc

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 09:54:30 EST 2018

Michael,

They can easily be shipped direct via the US post office. I ship wheels to Europe all the time. I get ‘cube’ boxes of the appropriate diameter (either 16- or 18-inch depending on the size of the wheels) then assemble two boxes together to make a two-wheel box of acceptable size. 18x18x22 for instance, to accommodate a front and rear wheel.

Costs are reasonable and delivery takes 6-10 days.

A freight forwarder is only necessary for outsize goods like a deck lid or an engine....

Mike

Sent from my iPad