[DeTomaso] Bumper is sold, now for my own parts needs...

Ed Lyerly ed.lyerly at nctv.com
Tue May 22 12:56:33 EDT 2018

Hi Dave,
My door panels in #2163 also had been cut for speakers.  When I tried to
patch them I found the old plastic backing was brittle and I didn't have
good results.  I then found that Kirk Evans of Amerisport has been producing
them in fiberglass for some time.   He will sell you them uncovered or
covered.  I bought mine uncovered and had a local upholstery  shop apply new
vinyl (which you can get from Kirk as well).   I was very happy with the
results.  Here is his email address................ Kirk Evans
<amerisport at gmail.com>
Best,
Ed