[DeTomaso] NPC - Austin/Temple TX

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 23:49:24 EDT 2018

Hi Paul,

I live in San Antonio but I’m in Austin all the time to see relatives and I’ve lived and worked there

in the past.  There are many wonderful things about Austin…it’s beautiful.  BUT! The traffic is as

bad or worse as I’ve seen anywhere.  Availability and prices make living in the area difficult.

There are many other Austin bedroom communities in the area to the north much closer Temple

but still close to Austin for the music and other aspects.  It’s hill country west of I-35 and flat land

to the east.  Check into Round Rock, Cedar Park or Georgetown…or Temple!

Michael