[DeTomaso] Oil temperature gauge

Robert Stroj npdrs at maui.net
Sun May 6 17:54:37 EDT 2018

Hi, what I am trying to accomplish is to get back to original look and at same time get metric units as car is used in Europe.

Previous owner installed already VDO gauges with black ring sourced from Hall (including ouil temperature in place of Amp-metter), so, other option would be to try and find at least chrome rings for those and maybe re-print the faces and needles trying to match green letters fount on Veglia.

Please let me know if someone went through similar process?

Would Chrome ring from pantera Gauge fit as a replacement on VDO gauge; did anyone try this?

Or, is there a source to find chrome rings for VDO Cockpit gauges?

Thanks, Robert