[DeTomaso] Oil temperature gauge

Chuck and Linda Huber lindahuber at cox.net
Sun May 6 20:56:02 EDT 2018

I used two stock Veglia Senders, one is still in the cooling system, and one I installed in the forward part on the Avaid oil pan.  I then wired the senders to the spare switch on the console of my '73 L car.

My previous owner won the Sender in a Pantera Raffle, and it came to me with the car and the myriad of spare parts received.

Very simple modification and wire routing, and no change to the gauges, or the console / switches.

Regards -

Chuck