[DeTomaso] Oil temperature gauge

Robert Stroj npdrs at maui.net
Sat May 5 16:22:10 EDT 2018

Hi, I am trying to find dual reading oil temperature gauge (I think it was used in GT5).
Wilkinson has it listed but no stock.
https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/search?q=14009f

Also looking for dual reading water temperature gauge.
https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/14008c

Please let me know if anyone has them for sale, or maybe know of alternate sources.

Thanks a lot, Robert