[DeTomaso] FW: Pantera vin# 5659

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat May 5 13:43:19 EDT 2018

Bwahahahaha, quite interesting.

However, just like listings in the detomaso registry, only a partial truth!  More about this later.

My information is that there is a (very poor)photo of my car, 5659, on the registry - yet I have never had a photo accepted to the
registry.  Another example of poor and inaccurate information in the "registry" I am sure!

I wonder what sort of " things that he secretly hid" in the car.  None were found by yours truly is the 15 years of work on the car.
Perhaps the PO recovered these goodies, as he was the one that "restored" 5659 prior to my purchase.

Yes the car was crashed, the sale has not been finalized - that part of the registry's post is completely false.  Wonder what else
in the "registry" is not true?

Cheers,

Still owning 5659

Well David, the Registry has data that is only as accurate as people provide..

And in the case of 5659,

it WAS YOU, David Adin,

that sent the below message to an interested buyer, (who forwarded it to me.)

So any inaccuracy comes directly from you!

You either lied to them, or you are lying now.  Either way this is yet another example of your character.

You have been quite deceitful with me, over the years.

And this is why I won't communicate with you (this message is an exception).

Most people have learned about your attitude, so my reply really is not necessary.

Perhaps responding to an internet troll is not my best action, as I prefer to ignore your drivel.

Go away, I will not reply to you again, as I will update my filter to better send your messages to the round file automatically.

Chuck