[DeTomaso] Very nice low VIN 71 on BaT

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri May 4 21:06:50 EDT 2018

We have a new Panteras Northwest member looking at this car on BaT in
Pennsylvania.  Anybody in PONE that is familiar with it or might be able to
give it an inspection should he choose to pursue?

<https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/detomaso/pantera/1971794.h
tml>
https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/detomaso/pantera/1971794.ht
ml

I've cc'd him here, name is Mark Sinclair, lives on Vancouver Island, BC.
It is in Chuck's PROVAMO.com registry with the same pictures.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302