[DeTomaso] 1765 with newly painted wheels

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 12:01:35 EDT 2018

Mike, cleaning up the inbox and saw this thread.  Are those 17"s and 16"s,
or 17" all around?  Have occasionally considered the same as my polished PE
17" have acquired a bit of 'patina' over the years.  Was I much of a
process/cost to have them prepped and painted?

Thanks
Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
206-795-3302