[DeTomaso] Values of cars

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 16:56:32 EST 2018

So auction sales may only set a lower bound on the general market because we never really know the condition of the cars unless someone takes a look and reports the results?
When prices rise, I can imagine owners of marginal cars rushing to the market to attempt to benefit from sales of high quality cars, which could then result in prices dropping.
Ken