[DeTomaso] Values of cars

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 15:56:31 EST 2018

 Was watching an auction (or looking at cars on ebay) and with the resolution of the images, how can you ever tell the value of the cars?  It seems pretty clear that there is a huge difference between a car that looks good from 10 feet, and one that is nearly perfect, and had a lot of money spent to reach that level.  I can imagine a professional appraiser taking that into account, but seems hard for the average buyer.  I  think some of the other marques have developed standards?
Ken