[DeTomaso] Deck-lid Supports

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Sat Mar 3 20:38:52 EST 2018

Hi Stephen,

That valve is pretty critical as to the proper operation of your A/C
system. It is different from an R12 valve for R134.
PN 12008P PPC Valve assy air conditioner R-12/R134 $55.00
We also make our own A/C hoses and R134 Kits for the Pantera.
We also make the Deck Lid Shocks with the right pressure rating for your
Pantera 71 and early 72 use different size heads so please specify
PN 18126P PPC Shock rear deck lid support @ $42.00 each X2= $84
Sounds like you need a new Pantera Vendor.
Screw the Cruse control, just one way to drive it,-FLAT OUT-
Larry @ Pantera Parts Connection, 1-800-DeTomaso (338-6627)

On 3/3/18, 10:42 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Stephen Nelson"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of steve at snclocks.com>