[DeTomaso] Deck-lid Supports

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 19:02:00 EST 2018

You should support the vendors when you are able to, but the Dodge Omni
Plymouth Horizon hatch struts worked for me.  Turned out to be close to
$100 too and it was hard to order them so...

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
   You should support the vendors when you are able to, but the Dodge Omni

   On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Stephen Nelson <[1]steve at snclocks.com>
     As I have been replacing a/c lines, dryer, compressor and expansion
     valve I
     have noticed that the deck-lid supports are getting a little weak.A
     Does
     anyone know of an aftermarket replacement part number?A  After
     finding an
     exact replacement for the expansion valve ($15) compared to what I
     saw from
     at least one of the parts suppliers ($75), well, I sort of figure
     that if
     one can find the deck-lid supports at a parts house they will cost
     less than
     half what the parts vendors want (around $100 for a pair).
     Next up is adding cruise control!
     Stephen
     etc.) use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [4]spkorb at spkorb.org [5]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382