[DeTomaso] 2019 POCA FUN RALLY DATES

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jun 28 13:12:46 EDT 2018

Yes, and recently (last couple months).  I'm not at home right now (I'm in D.C.) or I'd look it up.

Asa

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Jun 28, 2018, 12:39, at 12:39, marshall smith <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>Well, that goes without saying but it IS in the POCA Bylaws that a
>yearly financial accounting is to be distributed to all POCA members.
>I have not seen one since the December 31st, 2015 financial statement
>(attached) distributed in the March, 2016 newsletter.
>Has anyone seen a financial statement since?
>
>Marshall
>On Thu, 6/28/18, Jeff Detrich <jjdetrich at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 2019 POCA FUN RALLY DATES
> To: "marshallgsmith" <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net>
>Cc: "Mike & Elizabeth Thomas" <mbefthomas at comcast.net>, "Mike Drew"
><MikeLDrew at aol.com>, "Larry Finch via DeTomaso"
><detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>, "Larry Finch"
><fresnofinches at aol.com>
> Date: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 6:58 AM
>
> HAHAHA, most of the
> old board members have always felt like that was none of
> your business.
> Jeff  😉
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018
> at 6:37 PM, marshallgsmith <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
> Hey Jeff, that reminds
> me...Can anyone
> advise which month newsletter contains the accounting
> statement for Poca? It usually comes in the March
> publication but it's not there.
> Marshall
>

> Sent from my Verizon,
> Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------------- next part --------------
   Yes, and recently (last couple months).A  I'm not at home right now
   (I'm in D.C.) or I'd look it up.

   Asa

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On Jun 28, 2018, at 12:39, marshall smith
Well, that goes without saying but it IS in the POCA Bylaws that a yearly financ
ial accounting is to be distributed to all POCA members.
I have not seen one since the December 31st, 2015 financial statement (attached)
 distributed in the March, 2016 newsletter.
Has anyone seen a financial statement since?
Marshall
 old board members have always felt like that was none of
 your business.
 Jeff  d-

     com> wrote:

     Personally I hope one or the other is flexible

     enough to move in order

     to ensure they donat cannibalize from one

        [1][3]https://forzadetomaso.com/

     [4]detomasolist.com> wrote:

          The 38th POCA Fun Rally in 2019 will

     be held in Reno from June 5

          through June 9.
          No announcement on host hotel at this

     time.

          Plan your vacation so you can

     attend.

          Larry
          Sent from me using a magic, handheld

     electronic gizmo.

          Detomaso Email List is not managed by

     POCA

          Posted emails must not exceed 1.5

     Megabytes

          DeTomaso mailing list
          [2][4]DeTomaso at server.

     [5]detomasolist.com

          [3][5]http://server.

     [6]detomasolist.com/mailman/ listinfo/detomaso