[DeTomaso] 2019 POCA FUN RALLY DATES

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 28 12:39:02 EDT 2018

Well, that goes without saying but it IS in the POCA Bylaws that a yearly financial accounting is to be distributed to all POCA members.
I have not seen one since the December 31st, 2015 financial statement (attached) distributed in the March, 2016 newsletter.
Has anyone seen a financial statement since?

Marshall