[DeTomaso] Pantera on BAT

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:17:49 EDT 2018

One thing I like about BAT is the comments, especially about the Pantera.
It runs from wannabees to experts and everything in between.
They really pick it apart!
This car is listed in the registry but with no photos.
Perhaps an opportunity for an update Chuck?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-detomaso-pantera-5/