[DeTomaso] The oddest thing....

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 18:58:18 EDT 2018

Guys,

We were tooling along a very small road going through a totally obscure village in rural France on the way to the Matra museum when we happened across an old gas station that was turned into a garage specializing in American cars.

More accurately, they appear to specialize in American Junk, in the form of the worst cars ever made. We’re talking several humpback Cadillac Sevilles, AMC Pacers, and any number of cars from the Malaise era, all completely derelict. It was basically a huge junkyard with probably 75-100 American cars.

Parked right out front was a nice yellow Pantera!  Many of us stopped for a look.