[DeTomaso] Throttle bracket - on manifold

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 00:57:08 EDT 2018

All,

Thanks to Chuck Engles for the photo of the carburetor-mounted adapter bracket.

2511 has never had any carb-mounted adapter, which now makes me wonder if the throttle cable geometry is incorrect.

So, new topic:

Can we see some photos of throttle cable brackets that mount to the front of the intake manifold under a manifold bolt, anchoring the forward portion of the return spring?

Thanks,

Larry