[DeTomaso] List status

Kurt Byrnes kdb at kbyrnes.com
Mon Jan 1 20:34:34 EST 2018

Over the last few days, the list was being flooded with hundreds of spam
messages every minute, all originating from China. Although they haven't
made it to the actual users, the messages were causing significant
performance issues with the server that runs the list as well as
arriving in one of my email accounts. I've added filters to the server
so it now rejects all connections from any address based in China.  So,
if you're based in China or traveling there, you will not be able to
post to the list.  Sorry if this inconveniences anyone.  If you or
someone you hear of is no longer able to post to the list, please
contact me as it's possible I inadvertently filtered a legitimate address.

Happy New Year!  This year I WILL get my Pantera back on the road!

Kurt