[DeTomaso] List status

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Mon Jan 1 22:27:44 EST 2018

Happy New Year Kurt & mucho appreciation for your efforts on all of our behalf. You make this sometimes insane forum function quite well considering all the internet assaults you’ve been under, many many thanks !

Leslie A. Gray

Over the last few days, the list was being flooded with hundreds of spam messages every minute, all originating from China. Although they haven't made it to the actual users, the messages were causing significant performance issues with the server that runs the list as well as arriving in one of my email accounts. I've added filters to the server so it now rejects all connections from any address based in China.  So, if you're based in China or traveling there, you will not be able to post to the list.  Sorry if this inconveniences anyone.  If you or someone you hear of is no longer able to post to the list, please contact me as it's possible I inadvertently filtered a legitimate address.

Happy New Year!  This year I WILL get my Pantera back on the road!

Kurt