[DeTomaso] Engine Noise

sean mundy seanmundy at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 20:10:40 EST 2018

Hi , Interested in hearing from anybody using CHI 3v heads.  I am wondering if you have a lot of valve noise?  I’m using CompCams Gold roller rockers and hydro lifters.  Does your engine make a more than normal loud ticking?  I've adjusted my valves many times and its still noisy.  Here’s what mine sounds like --- www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7LvqYhIIaA&feature=share<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7LvqYhIIaA&feature=share>