[DeTomaso] Best product to restore interior vinyl?

B. SEIB oldwheel at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 3 16:59:17 EST 2018

It is definitely not ArmorAll Garth!
303 does an unbelievable job of restoring the color and feel of vinyl and
doesn't leave that awful slick, slippery feel that ArmorAll does! 303 is a
favorite with boat enthusiasts. I can see why.
Barry

--------------------
Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 11:19:33 EST 2018

Thumbs up for the 303 Aerospace Protectant.  I use it on the convertible top
on my Cutlass.  Although it looks, smells, and acts just like Armor All; I
wouldn't be surprised if it's the same stuff being marked up and marketed
under a premium brand.  It wouldn't be the first time that's been done...

I also use Maguire's Interior Detailer Cleaner to first clean my vinyl
interior surfaces before applying the Protectant.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-s-Quik-Interior-Detailer-Cleaner-16-0-FL-
OZ/16550247

Cheers!
Garth