[DeTomaso] Best product to restore interior vinyl?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 11:19:33 EST 2018

Thumbs up for the 303 Aerospace Protectant.  I use it on the convertible top on my Cutlass.  Although it looks, smells, and acts just like Armor All; I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same stuff being marked up and marketed under a premium brand.  It wouldn't be the first time that's been done...

I also use Maguire's Interior Detailer Cleaner to first clean my vinyl interior surfaces before applying the Protectant.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-s-Quik-Interior-Detailer-Cleaner-16-0-FL-OZ/16550247

Cheers!
Garth

-------------- next part --------------
   Thumbs up for the 303 Aerospace Protectant.  I use it on the
   convertible top on my Cutlass.  Although it looks, smells, and acts
   just like Armor All; I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same stuff
   being marked up and marketed under a premium brand.  It wouldn't be the
   first time that's been done...
   I also use Maguire's Interior Detailer Cleaner to first clean my vinyl
   interior surfaces before applying the Protectant.
   [1]https://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-s-Quik-Interior-Detailer-Cleaner-
   16-0-FL-OZ/16550247
   Cheers!
   Garth