[DeTomaso] Sorta NPC: Hiding the license plate

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Dec 7 14:13:17 EST 2018

Yea... if it works that way in your state.  Our registrations trace to a
PO box as well, but the state requires a street address for drivers
licensing.  The two databases are shared.  People can be found.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com