[DeTomaso] Car Cover

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 17:00:32 EDT 2018

The one I got from CCC for my L model in about 1990 was too tight.  It apparently was cut to fit a pre-L and had to be stretched to cover my car. Eventually it tore because of the stress on the material.

I prefer to use 2 cheap covers.  That way when the inside cover gets dusty or dirty on the inside you just get a new cheap cover and use what used to be the inside cover for the outside one. So the outside one keeps the dust out and the inside one is perfectly clean.

Jim