[DeTomaso] Car Cover

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Aug 26 13:59:46 EDT 2018

Paul,

I've ordered the CA car covers (3 in the past) and they are very good.  A little pricey, but hey,
my Pantera is worth it.  __

I'm sure they can put side-mirror pockets, since they are made to order, I'm pretty sure.  They
also made a perfect fit cover for my 1930 Model A.  (Which I have pay a visit to soon)

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team