[DeTomaso] 4-way flasher switch

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 24 21:54:59 EDT 2018

Mee too!  Thanks guys!!  This has been bugging me for a year.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 4/24/18, 6:05 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Matt" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of nwpantera at gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks guys! Just bought one for $62 w/free shipping on Ebay. Same one was
    also used in Fiat 2000's I found out. But the BMW one was cheaper!
    Love this list...
    On a side note, during my brief research I went to PanteraPlace.com looking
    for switches and info. Thank you Mike very useful website!
    Of course I got side tracked and clicked on his link to the local Modena
    news, Gazzetta di Modena.
    So here is what was going on in Modena yesterday. A car show with Fiat
    500's! No surprise there but these have gotta win the cutest car show award
    if there was one.
    I like the one with the bike graphics. You can't help but smile when you
    see a proud and pampered Fiat 500.
    Enjoy your day,
    *https://tinyurl.com/y8balyyf <https://tinyurl.com/y8balyyf>*