[DeTomaso] 4-way flasher switch

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:04:32 EDT 2018

Thanks guys! Just bought one for $62 w/free shipping on Ebay. Same one was
also used in Fiat 2000's I found out. But the BMW one was cheaper!
Love this list...
On a side note, during my brief research I went to PanteraPlace.com looking
for switches and info. Thank you Mike very useful website!
Of course I got side tracked and clicked on his link to the local Modena
news, Gazzetta di Modena.
So here is what was going on in Modena yesterday. A car show with Fiat
500's! No surprise there but these have gotta win the cutest car show award
if there was one.
I like the one with the bike graphics. You can't help but smile when you
see a proud and pampered Fiat 500.
Enjoy your day,
*https://tinyurl.com/y8balyyf <https://tinyurl.com/y8balyyf>*