[DeTomaso] Pantera for sale

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Apr 18 15:19:49 EDT 2018

The photo did come through for me.  It's one of two gorgeous cars, and Byars work is exceptional.   You should link to more photos on Forza DeTomaso.

Asa  Jay

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Apr 18, 2018, 12:11, at 12:11, Ed Mendez <edducati at mac.com> wrote:
>I apologize everyone for some reason the picture didn’t go through. I’m
>considering selling my Pantera the candy apple brandywine one that was
>built by Don Byars at full throttle Panteras and featured in Profiles
>and the new Extreme Panteras book. I figured everyone knew my car so…
>
>:-)
>
>Just checking to see what interest there might be.
>
>Ed
>
>Sent from my iPhone X
>
>> On Apr 18, 2018, at 11:25, Ed Mendez <edducati at mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>   email me if interested
>>
>>   [cid:11FF33C5-1662-48E7-BACA-3546BD22E706]
>>
>>   Ed  Mendez
>>   [1]edducati at mac.com
>>   info at forzadetomaso.com
>>   [2]www.forzadetomaso.com
>>   Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC
>>   [cid:DDD8AC79-1F6B-471F-880F-E78CEB92EF53]
>>
>> References
>>
>>   1. mailto:edducati at mac.com
>>   2. http://www.forzadetomaso.com/

>use the links above.
>>
>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
>any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   The photo did come through for me.A  It's one of two gorgeous cars, and
   Byars work is exceptional.A A  You should link to more photos on Forza
   DeTomaso.

   AsaA  Jay

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

I apologize everyone for some reason the picture didnat go through. Iam consider
ing selling my Pantera the candy apple brandywine one that was built by Don Byar
s at full throttle Panteras and featured in Profiles and the new Extreme Pantera
s book. I figured everyone knew my car soa|
:-)

     [1]edducati at mac.com
     info at forzadetomaso.com
     [2][2]www.forzadetomaso.com