[DeTomaso] Pantera for sale

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Apr 18 15:11:35 EDT 2018

I apologize everyone for some reason the picture didn’t go through. I’m considering selling my Pantera the candy apple brandywine one that was built by Don Byars at full throttle Panteras and featured in Profiles and the new Extreme Panteras book. I figured everyone knew my car so…

:-)

Just checking to see what interest there might be.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone X