[DeTomaso] Throttle body fuel injection

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:21:35 EDT 2018

I have an electromotive tec 3 fuel injection system.
I runs real well driving and on throttle.
I don't like starts and warm up.
There are also minor things that I don't like.
I spent a lot of time and money on it but now that I understand fuel
injection I don't have the interest in messing with it.

So I am going to get rid of it and install a throttle body.

Holley sniper?
MSD?
FiTech?

I think the Holley sniper is the most recent design.

What is the best to buy today?

thanks Rich