[DeTomaso] Throttle body fuel injection

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 01:53:15 EDT 2018

Your mileage may vary... 6 months ago I was thinking about installing a
throttle body EFI unit and spent some time trolling the internet. After
reading numerous reviews of forums around the world, I came to the
conclusion that most people were happy with the Holley unit. There are
similar units from MSD, FAST, FI-something, but they appeared to have
sporadic quality issues - occasionally people had to return them and they
were then happy with the second unit they received. I didn't see the same
complaints with the Holley, and that's what I would have done (but I didn't)