[DeTomaso] 3rd gear?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Apr 13 23:05:28 EDT 2018

I took the Pantera for a drive today after it had been sitting idle for a
few months. Crime, I know, but life happens. Third gear is gone. Iean not
even there anymore. There is a very slight grind resistance half way
through the shift gate into 3rd, but nothing major. 4th gear occasionally
puts tranny in 2nd instead which did not happen before, but all other gears
seem to be aligned as usual.

Thoughts?