[DeTomaso] NPT Yahoo email agreement???

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 15 21:25:16 EDT 2018

Yes.  I use Dreamhost, they have fantastic support and also great web hosting. Although you probably don't
Need that. They do support lots of web templates (Wordpress, etc) if you do.

They will help you setup your domain name and get email started.  They charge me $200/year for web & email
Hosting.  Maybe less for just email.  Check them out.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 4/15/18, 3:51 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Michael Cox" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of coxmichaelt at gmail.com> wrote:

    Ken asked:
    >  Are there any email providers who don't snoop?

    I've considered switching to something like FastMail, a
    couple people I work with use them but there are others
    out there. You can also buy a domain name and use a
    service like this for permanent email names for family
    members.

    The do scan email for spam but they say they don't
    use mail data for anything else. Not free. . .

       --michael cox