[DeTomaso] NPC (sort of) TIG Welder Recommendations

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 17:53:09 EDT 2017

I'm looking for a decent TIG welder, around 200 amps, AC/DC, preferably
with pulse capabilities. Does anyone have a strong recommendation? I'll
just be using this at home for the Pantera and other things and not be
doing this for a living.  I've been learning to TIG weld at a local applied
tech college as part of their community outreach.  I'm leaning toward a
Lincoln Squarewave 200, but also watching the local online classifieds.

Corey

P.S. I almost got the instructor to help us learn to weld magnesium
(thinking of Campi wheels) but the magnesium filler rod is really expensive
and out of his budget...