[DeTomaso] NPC (sort of) TIG Welder Recommendations

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:33:16 EDT 2017

Corey,

I have  a Lincoln Squarewave 175 TIG and Millermatic 210 MIG welders, both of which were Craigslist buys. That said I think either the Miller and Lincoln brands will serve you well and are generally well supported. The newer offerings come in a multi process MIG/TIG/Stick setup rather than individual units, if I were looking now and didn't have either I go that route as they do start to take up a lot of garage space when on a cart with a gas bottle.

Julian