[DeTomaso] Your opinion is requested... and still looking for stock early 72 seats

Doug doug351c at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 17:54:33 EDT 2017

Go to an auto upholstery shop and ask for black "backless carpet".
It looks and feels like a very thick felt but is far more durable and stretches in all directions.
It's typically used to line the trunks of high-end autos.
I used it with the attached seam lines and adhered it using 3M spray Trim Adhesive #08074.
I folded it 4 inches or so over the back side of the tub so it's gentle on whatever fenderwell finish you have.
I  found no need for the Dsus fasteners so I covered right over the holes in the tub.
It looks and wears great.

Doug Braun
Blue 73L #5505