[DeTomaso] Porterfield R4S Rear Pads

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Oct 10 20:02:43 EDT 2017

Most excellent.  Thanks

From: Asa Jay Laughton [mailto:asajay at asajay.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2017 3:55 PM
To: Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net>
Cc: DeTomaso Email List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Porterfield R4S Rear Pads

One per side, the piston side to keep it from rotating.

Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

On Oct 8, 2017, at 15:33, Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net <mailto:mbefthomas at comcast.net> > wrote:

Recently ordered a fresh set of Porterfield pads for 6328 and after being
assured that they were only making the rear pads with the button on the back
sure as can be they show up with no button.  Called them and they fell all
over themselves fixing it - UPS pickup at the door for the return and new
ones to me in 3 days.  Great customer service.

Question is this.  It's been long enough since I ordered them the last time
that I can't remember if both rear pads should have the button, or only one
on each side.  The second set I received only has the buttons on two of
them.

Thanks

Mike Thomas

6328

  _____

DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>

   Most excellent.  Thanks

nks above.
Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.