[DeTomaso] Porterfield R4S Rear Pads

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Oct 8 18:54:53 EDT 2017

One per side, the piston side to keep it from rotating.

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Oct 8, 2017, 15:33, at 15:33, Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> wrote:
>Recently ordered a fresh set of Porterfield pads for 6328 and after
>being
>assured that they were only making the rear pads with the button on the
>back
>sure as can be they show up with no button.  Called them and they fell
>all
>over themselves fixing it - UPS pickup at the door for the return and
>new
>ones to me in 3 days.  Great customer service.
>

>Question is this.  It's been long enough since I ordered them the last
>time
>that I can't remember if both rear pads should have the button, or only
>one
>on each side.  The second set I received only has the buttons on two of
>them.
>

>Thanks
>
>Mike Thomas
>
>6328

>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   One per side, the piston side to keep it from rotating.

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On Oct 8, 2017, at 15:33, Mike & Elizabeth Thomas
Recently ordered a fresh set of Porterfield pads for 6328 and after being
assured that they were only making the rear pads with the button on the back
sure as can be they show up with no button.  Called them and they fell all
over themselves fixing it - UPS pickup at the door for the return and new
ones to me in 3 days.  Great customer service.

Question is this.  It's been long enough since I ordered them the last time
that I can't remember if both rear pads should have the button, or only one
on each side.  The second set I received only has the buttons on two of
them.

Thanks
Mike Thomas
6328
nks above.
Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p