[DeTomaso] seeking 'special' turn signal stalk/switch

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Oct 9 20:16:15 EDT 2017

I am installing a pair of 55W H3 driving lights to serve as DRL's.

I want the switch with the flash to pass function so I can flash those driving lights.

Larry

> On Oct 9, 2017, at 5:06 PM, Forest Goodhart <forestg at att.net> wrote:
>
> I have a turn signal switch that has a flash to pass when you pull back but all it does is momentarily switch from low to high beam. It only works when headlights are on. Is this what you have in mind?
>
> Forest

   Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA Posted emails must not
   exceed 1.5
   Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list [11]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   DeTomaso Info
   Page<[13]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso>
   [14]server.detomasolist.com
   This is the DeTomaso mailing list, a free and open forum for the
   discussion
   of issues surrounding all DeTomaso automobiles. This is an unmoderated
   mailing list ...
   use
   the links above.
   list.
   They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
   approve
   the archiving of list messages.
   use the links above.